Ipsy 

4:31 PM

{TTo start off I am in no way affiliated or sponsored  by Ipsy this my personal review on this subscription.}  
 
        I have been receiving Ipsy bags for almost five years now and want to share with you my personal thoughts and view on this subscription. I first heard of Ipsy while watching a YouTube unboxing back in 2012, I had just had my son and was in that stage where I just needed something for me. So I decided to give this a try, I mean really $10.00 a month for 5 beauty products, sounded pretty good to me. I've been hooked since. Now I'm not obsessed with this subscription but I really do enjoy getting that little pink bag in the mail "HAPPY MAIL" really im a stay at home mom I rarely have time to go into ulta or Sephora and try make up and other beauty products, so this to me is the best alternative. I've been very impressed with the variety and brands of products I've received over last five years, to name a few I've received: Urban Decay, Tarte, bare minerals, it cosmetics, smashbox and crown brushes. That's just naming a few high end products.  What I've liked about Ipsy is that when you first sign up you fill out a questionnaire to match up you beauty Preferences, so that your not sent product you don't use. After you receive your bag you are able to review the products inside this will help better your future bags. Once you review your bag points are earned and you can spend them on other beauty products.  So my overall experience with the Ipsy beauty bag has been five star! I really look forward to every month and love trying new products that I don't get to or have never heard of. So if anyone is looking for a subscription that you get your bucks worth I would definitely recommend Ipsy.       This is my March bag 2017

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe